Our next generation Application Development and Maintenance proposition increases the effectiveness of business processes, provides superior Service Integration, enhances end-user experience and enables business outcomes. We create time-saving medical applications built around individuals and tasks.
NaviMeds is an intuitive electronic medication administration and risk reduction system for care homes and hospitals. It is an innovative, e-Mar and patient safety system that can reduce the impact of harm and save lives.
It can also significantly mitigate your risk of litigations and also improve patient care and auditing processes at the same time. It seamlessly integrates the portability of hand-held devices for administering medications combined with the power of MVC.net backbone for information storage and management using cloud computing technology.
- New medications can be added or discontinued with ease, through appropriate security levels.
- Visualization of time / drug schedule.
- Verification of drug acceptance and rejections.
- Only shows drugs that are due at a given time.
- Ensures administration of controlled drugs only through witness verification.
- Digital MAR, MER, ADR reports, Order Processing, Book in Medication, Stock Reconciliation & Audit trail .
One App. One Tap. To paperless MAR !
NaviMeds is an advanced New eMAR [Electronic Medication Administration Record] system with a range of innovative features to improve medication management in care homes. The use of Android based devices such as tablets to replace paper MAR allows carers to record drug administrations in the drug rounds.
By only showing the carer the drugs due at that time, NaviMeds removes the need for interpretation of MAR sheets, reducing the risk of mistakes. Automated allergy checking and the highlighting of rejection patterns and mistakes enable proactive caring and the refinement of medication policies and procedures. Details of who administered the drugs and at what time are automatically captured as a bi-product of the administration process.
Android tablets are carried by the carer on their drug round to record administrations – no more paper records to burden staff at the point of care. Non critical data input and reporting can be securely carried out from any PC connected to the Local Area Network or via the Internet.
Instant reporting provides commonly required information immediately. Advanced technology produces reports that would have been prohibitively time consuming in the past.
NaviMeds Community Edition
NaviMeds Community Edition is an innovative patient safety system enabling more people to have safer, happier and healthier lives, confidently supported at home by a unique medication administration and risk reduction system. It uses cutting edge technology thereby eliminating mistakes at the point of care and regularly monitors patient health. Our innovative approach redefines the centuries-old tradition of institutional long-term care provision.
Our unique solution helps reduces mistakes at the point of care and triggers alerts for any Adverse Drug Reaction (ADR) symptoms or health data by prompting text messages. This leads to early action, thus reducing the impact of harm and saving money and lives.
Medication Trolleys and Overbed Tables
As one of UK’s top suppliers of professional medical equipment, NaviMed Digital is renowned for stocking a diverse range of quality medical trolleys and cabinets.
Our trolleys for medical devices are made of the highest quality stainless steel. During the design process, the trolleys with fixed shelves can be adapted to the customers’ devices. Some of the trolleys have adaptable shelves as a standardized feature.
Drawers are installed on ball bearing rails, which enable them to slide to 80% of their length, with a safety retaining system. The trolleys are equipped with high quality castors with non-smudging wheels.
We ensure all our medical carts are made from durable and high quality materials to make it easy for cleaning and storing.
Health & Personal Care Products
We believe nothing is more important than good health. It’s this belief that inspires us to procure reliable, quality products and solutions for the UK health care industry. Whether you’re connecting with patients directly, dealing with a medical device, the work you do every day is improving lives.
- Rapid delivery of protective equipment and products in scale
- Broad product range & Cost effective pricing.
- Products have CE, NIOSH and FDA certification.
NaviMed makes no compromise in finding solutions to satisfy the needs of its customers and has committed itself to maintain the company philosophy – trust, integrity, and responsibility!!
We combine our 2 decades of experience with contemporary hospital & care home requirements to bring to you products and services that adhere to corresponding global healthcare standards.All this while giving you tremendous flexibility to select products across brands and specifications at highly optimized pricing.
Our packs are ergonomically designed with a number of smart design features that makes filling and dispensing simpler and faster.
- Can be stacked like a book to aid storage.
- Angled blister Cavities make it easier to pop out blisters.
- Easier to fill as pack stays flat due to unique hinge design.
- Designed for easier seal application.
- Larger tabs combined with a new hinge design make opening and closing easier for patients.
- Round corners make it easy for carers to handle.
Sanctuary Care Homes
Orchard Care Homes
NHS Nightingale Hospitals
Summerhill Care Homes Group
COVID 19 Information
Check if you or your child has coronavirus symptoms
The symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are usually mild, but some people can become very unwell.The main symptoms of coronavirus are:
- high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
When to self-isolate and what to do
Self-isolation is when you stay at home because you have or might have coronavirus (COVID-19).Self-isolate if:
- you have any symptoms of coronavirus (a high temperature, a new, continuous cough or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste)
- you're waiting for a coronavirus test result
- you've tested positive for coronavirus – this means you have coronavirus.
- you live with someone who has symptoms, is waiting for a test result or has tested positive.
Ask for a test to check if you have coronavirus
If you have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19), you can ask for a test to check if you have the virus. This is called an antigen test. There is another type of test (antibody test) that checks if you've already had the virus. This test is not widely available yet.
What your coronavirus test result means
If you've had a test to check if you have coronavirus (COVID-19), there are 3 types of result you can get:
- unclear, void, borderline or inconclusive
Who's at higher risk from coronavirus
Coronavirus (COVID-19) can make anyone seriously ill. But for some people, the risk is higher. There are 2 levels of higher risk:
- high risk (clinically extremely vulnerable)
- moderate risk (clinically vulnerable)
Unit C3, Glenfield 1 Business Park, Blackburn BB1 5PF